24 Nov 30 Years of Great Lakes Beer: Documentary Debut
30th Anniversary Documentary Premiere!!
February 12, 2017 marked our 30th anniversary in the craft brewing industry. To celebrate this historic milestone we decided to capture our year on camera with the help of the talented David Hodge.
As we near the end of 2017 and enter our 31st year in business, we wanted to take you behind the GLB scenes with a full length documentary that sheds light on your fiercely independent craft brewery.
Join us on Sunday December 10th at the Kingsway Theatre to see how GLB was started, how difficult operating a craft brewery was in the early 90’s, how brands came to be and where we’re headed in the future.
There will be a GLB beer garden set up and the Kingsway Theatre is a fully licensed venue.
* Doors and beer garden open at 3pm (Cash only)
* Documentary introductions and debut at 4pm
* Q & A with DMJHodge (videographer and producer) and Peter Bulut (Owner, GLB) 5pm
* Beer Garden and Curtain Call 5:30 to 6:30
* Must be 19+ years of age to attend