April 12, 2020
Join some of the GLB family for the first of many weekly Zoom SOCIABLES! Our inaugural get-together will take place Tuesday April 14th at 8pm.
Make sure to register as there are only 100 spots up for grabs and then follow these suggestions below…
- Grab a few fresh cans or bottles of some GLB beer
- Arm yourself with questions about the brewery. Questions like, “what is the best and worst parts about working in the beer industry,” and “tell us some stories from behind the scenes.” Our staff members will answer everything you throw at them… or try their best
- Share with us what you’re drinking! We love hearing from individuals who enjoy our products, so let us know and tell us why you like it
The sociable will be moderated by Troy Burtch, Marketing and Communications Manager.
Our participants for the first sociable will include:
– Jen Reinhardt (Retail Channel Sales Manager)
– David Bieman (Licensee Sales and Branding Manager)
– Nick Densmore (Retail Store and Taproom Manager)
– Mike Lackey (Brewing Operations Manager)
– April Star Carriera (Retail Store and Taproom)
– … and a special guest appearance.
Can’t make the first sociable? Not to worry, we’ll be hosting them on a weekly basis for the time being (April 21, April 28, May 5).