Follow the GLB trail to win tickets to Spring Sessions each week
This May Two-Four Long Weekend (May 20-21), Spring Sessions of Toronto’s Festival of Beer returns to Fort York: Garrison Common with great brews, tasty food and cottage vibes.
There will be 13 breweries pouring some of the best beer in the province.
There will be some pretty great food vendors and the weather gods will be out in full force (they’ve promised us already).
The weekend will be so good you’ll forgo the cottage and hit up the festival with Great Lakes Brewery… and we’d like to help get you there!!
Over the next 8 weeks, follow the #BeerHuntTO hashtag on our various social media channels for your chance to win a set of 4 tickets to the festival plus some awesome GLB swag.
Here’s how it will work:
- Each Wednesday, a member of the GLB team will be visiting a different Toronto craft beer bar at precisely 4pm and the first individual to find us, by following clues left throughout the day on social, wins those high-in-demand tickets.
- The #BeerHuntTO with GLB and Toronto’s Festival of Beer will commence tomorrow (Wednesday March 29th) and run each Wednesday ending May 10th.
The Breakdown of the day (because we know you care):
- Our social media department (yeah, just one person) will wake up each Wednesday morning and start posting hints about where you’ll find GLB at 4pm.
- More and more hints about the area (location) that the bar is in will be posted throughout the day using the #BeerHuntTO hashtag.
- Members of the GLB team will keep bugging to tag along and we’ll say yes, so when you find GLB at the bar, you’ll get to stay and have a drink with a bunch of us.
- We’ll really ramp up our social posts at 4pm. We’ll offer up images of the bar and provide better hints about the location.
- The first person to find us, in person, will walk away with 4 tickets to Spring Session and some GLB swag. And maybe we’ll even offer you a bar stool…
- Must be 19 years of age to redeem prize
- Must show up in person at 4pm to claim prize
- Tickets are non-transferable
- GLB and Toronto’s Festival of Beer are not responsible for additional costs associated with travel to the festival
- GLB and Toronto’s Festival of Beer are not responsible for additional costs associated with tokens, food, etc