June 26, 2020
PHOTO CONTEST DETAILS BELOW
This is our favourite time of year – the Canada Day holiday, or as we like to call it, Canuck Day!
It’s a time for cottage beers, backyard get-togethers, neighbourhood sidewalk hangs, family reunions (in your social bubble). A time for getting outside and experiencing the vast beauty that this land has to offer… and doing so with our favourite son, Gordie Levesque and his Canuck Pale Ale.
Yes, that’s how we’ll be celebrating. With a Canuck in hand and more in the cooler, surrounded by family, friends and nature.
But, we want to see how YOU celebrate Canada’s birthday. We want to see where you take Gordie, what kind of activities you all get up to, what kind of shenanigans you pull together.
Want to play? Here’s how you can…
Post your best Canadian themed Canuck Pale Ale images on your social media account(s), tagging @GreatLakesBeer. Must use the hashtag #CANUCKDAY to be eligible to win. And while you’re there, tag a friend and follow the GLB account.
You’re all winners in our books, but for the purposes of this contest, we’ll choose one post for a big prize. And that prize… a super awesome Canuck themed package (approx value – $275) that includes the following:
- Complimentary cans of fresh Canuck Pale Ale
- A crewneck Canuck sweater
- Set of GLB glassware
- Canuck Pale Ale snapback hat
- GLB metal tin tacker
- Private ZOOM tasting with GLB crew
Create your own Gordie Moments this Canuck Day!
– No limits on photo submissions
– Must be resident of Ontario, Canada
– Must be 19 years of age
– Contest closes on Friday July 3rd
– Must follow GLB on the social channel you posted on
– GLB can use submissions in future marketing and advertising pos
– GLB not responsible for any additional expenses incurred relating to prize package