Our popular annual contest is back!
The #FreshGLBlacing contest, now in its third year, returns for a two-week run and we’re excited to see your creations… so, get cracking those cans, get your GLB glass polished and ready your camera to capture that beautiful lacing. Take that picture and post on any of our social media channels using the #FreshGLBlacing hashtag and become beer famous!
WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH LACING??
– It shows/tells the drinker that the beer was fresh and made using quality ingredients.
– Beer clean glass – yes, lacing lets you know that the beer glass was beer clean.
– If at a bar or restaurant – lines are clean, beer served at a good temperature.
– You know you’re getting a great beer experience when points 1-3 line up.
– It’s cool – it can remind you of how many sips your took to the bottom of the glass. Like counting the rings of a tree to determine its age.
WANT TO PLAY? HERE’S HOW YOU CAN…
– Post your lacing images on your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook accounts, tag @GreatLakesBeer and use the hashtag #FreshGLBlacing.
– Tell us where you took the picture and what GLB beer provided the lacing.
– And be sure to follow the @GreatLakesBeer account.
– The contest will run from Tuesday March 5th to Tuesday March 19th.
GLB staff will pore over all the submissions on Wednesday March 20th and select three winners. Gold, Silver, Bronze.
- Gold – An unreal GLB swag package (gear, glassware) personal tour and tasting at GLB with owner and brewer, lunch from The Wavy Wall Craft Kitchen and a high-five
- Silver – An unreal GLB swag package (Gordie Bucks and glassware) and a high-five
- Bronze – A collection of GLB glassware currently available at the retail store…and a high-five
– When you submit your photo, GLB has the right to repost the image and also use it in future contests, promotions, marketing material, point of sale documents
– No limit on photo submissions
– Must be resident of Ontario, Canada (To win GOLD)
– Must be 19 years of age
– Contest closes on Tuesday March 19th
– GLB not responsible for travel related costs for Gold prize winner