Last year we put a call out to see which GLB supporter was hardcore enough to get inked with one of our characters. We received many submissions – from individuals all across Ontario – who told us why they would permanently get their body tattooed and what brand personality they would choose.
The submissions were amazing. It was a tough call and at the end of the day we settled on Nicolas Cole, a local Toronto home brewer who got Roland Baggetts (Lake Effect) drawn on his forearm. Check out the video.
We teamed up with Wolves Throne Tattoo, a local Etobicoke shop located just minutes away from the brewery on Royal York road. Artist Michael Di Bastiano, who completed the tattoo for Cole, is the owner of Wolves Throne and is back on board again this year.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Tell us which GLB character or brand you’d permanently get tattooed on your body
- Tell us where you’d get the tattoo (on body)
- Tell us why you should be “the person” we choose
- Email your submission(s) to [email protected]
- Share your submission on social media using #GLBtattooCONTEST
The GLB family will pour through submissions and choose a lucky winner by Tuesday November 13th.
The fine print gobbledygook:
- Details of the tattoo day are still being finalized (December 12th tattoo day), but the costs associated with the tattoo will be covered by GLB
- No limits on submissions
- Must be resident of Ontario, Canada
- Must be 19 years of age
- GLB will not incur any expenses related to travel
- Winner will need to sign a waiver with Wolves Throne Tattoo and GLB
- GLB will film periods of the tattoo session and stream them live
- GLB will document the tattoo session for marketing purposes