30 Aug The Danforth Pub Crawl
Join more than 100 people (friends, strangers, lovers) to experience the Danforth in a different light. There will be drink specials, prizes throughout the crawl, the opportunity to bend the ear of brewers and brewery representatives and much more.
Get a group together and try outdoing each other in the “Best Pub Crawl outfit” contest! Representatives from Great Lakes and Left Field will be choosing the best dress crawlers and awarding some great swag for their efforts.
1pm – The Wren
2pm – Sauce on Danforth
3pm – Morgans
4pm – Dylans
5pm – Rails and Ale
6pm – The Only
7pm – Louis Cifer
8pm – Edmund Burke
Here are some pro tips with respect to attending pub crawls
- Cash is king – Make sure to withdraw a good amount of cash before the crawl. Nothing slows down progress in getting a pint then a line-up for the debit terminal
- Make friends – talk to strangers along the crawl as everyone shares one thing in common during these events… love of beer
- Footwear – ditch the flip flops and go with a pair of shoes with support. It’s a long day and you’ll be on your feet for a good chunk of the day
- Eat – for the love of everything beery, take some time to eat some food along the way. Grab a burger, wolf down a taco, inhale a salad; just get something in your belly
- Drink water – don’t just consume beer all day (as delicious as it is). Make an attempt to have some water with each pint, at each stop
- Use social – we love to see your beer pics plastered all over social media, so get creative. We’ll likely share with our followers too!
- Have fun – the whole reason we host these pub crawls is to bring awesome people together to celebrate great beer, which is FUN.
For more information, please contact [email protected]