UPDATED – MARCH 16
As stated in previous posts and on our social media feeds, the GLB continues to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation on an hourly basis. We continue to absorb, understand and evaluate the updates coming from Toronto Public Health as to how they impact us here at the brewery.
The safety of our amazing frontline retail / taproom and events staff, as well as you, our loyal and supportive customers, continues to be our priority as we navigate these uncertain times. As such, moving forward, the following changes will take effect at GLB:
- The operation of our on-site food program, The Wavy Wall Craft Kitchen, will be suspended until further notice
- The GLB retail store and taproom will be closed on Monday March 16th
- The GLB retail store and taproom hours will change as of Tuesday March 17th – until further notice. The new hours will be 11am – 7pm Monday through Sunday
- We will be suspending our in-store ‘flight’ program until further notice
Customers will still be able to ‘try before they buy’ and order 12oz pours (with a limit of 2 per individual)
- GLB continues to encourage customers to consider paying for their beer to go purchases with plastic(s) (ie., Debit, Credit) instead of cash
- GLB continues to encourage customers to execute proper hygiene levels when visiting the brewery (ie., washing hands thoroughly and regularly)
- GLB wants to remind customers to please stay home if unwell – individuals can order #FreshGLB online via the LCBO
- All GLB staff who have travelled outside of Canada will be working from home in self isolation for the next 14 days
We will continue to update you regularly and we thank you for your support, patience, and understanding.