Great Lakes Brewery (GLB) is continuing to grow their team and expand the amount of valuable, forward thinking and skilled staff. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Inventory Specialist. This position requires an individual who pays great attention to detail, is solution oriented, can work with many disciplines, is a strategic thinker and works well in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, highly organized and comfortable working independently and as a team.
This is an all-encompassing role, supporting and fostering GLB growth while maintaining and strengthening our already great relationships with our vendors and partners. Although this role is rooted in inventory management, there will be many aspects that branch out to other disciplines and departments. It is important to be flexible, efficient and customer service focused.
- Ability to forecast, project, manage and allocate products, materials and ingredients used in the brewing and packaging process
- Understanding of forecasting methodologies
- Utilization of Microsoft applications
- Maintaining an organized inventory data set
- Ensuring proper product allocation
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Procurement experience
- Previous experience using an inventory management application and/or a brewing software (Ekos)
- Project management experience
- Understanding of the brewing process, fermentation process and packaging elements
- A self-starter who is able to work independently
- Demonstrates ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Comfortable with daily and weekly statistical reporting
At GLB we hold ourselves to the highest standards, in both our passion for beer, customer service and in the quality of our products. If you feel like you are the right match for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]. In the subject line, please note the position that you are applying for.
Great Lakes Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. Each job posting and candidate selection process that GLB undertakes will consider all qualified applicants for employment within the brewery without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. GLB will work with qualified applicants on accessibility accommodations during all levels of our internal recruitment process. Please notify GLB of any accessibility requirements in an email and our team will work alongside you to ensure your needs are met.
Schedule: Full Time, Salary
Shift: Flexible schedule to accommodate both regular and irregular hours
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Probation period: 3 months upon which a review will take place
Work Location: Great Lakes Brewery
Posting Category: Business Analytics
Closing Date: May 17, 2019
Please note – Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by Great Lakes Brewery.