Are you passionate about customer service and data entry? Come join our team, as our Order Desk Clerk and be part of delivering #FreshGLB to all of Ontario!
A fiercely independent owned and operated brewery, Great Lakes Brewery (GLB) celebrated 30 years in the craft beer business in 2017, making us one of the oldest craft breweries in Ontario.
Here at GLB we hold ourselves to the highest standards in both our passion for beer, customer service and quality of product.
We are looking for a detail orientated individual to join our Administration team to provide exceptional customer service on our Order Desk.
We believe that building strong relationships with our customers lays a foundation of trust, loyalty and authenticity.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday, between 7:30AM to 4:00PM.
- Data entry experience with CRM, knowledge of QuickBooks an asset
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail with accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while organizing and prioritizing workload
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Education and Certification Requirement(s): High School Diploma
- Track and solve all delivery issues in a timely manner
- Communicate resolutions to appropriate team members
- Answer all inbound calls to GLB and address all pertaining to order delivery and customer satisfaction
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
GLB is located in South Etobicoke. Conveniently accessed via TTC from Royal York Station, or via the Gardiner Expressway by car. The Mimico GO Station is within a 10-minute walk from the brewery.
Why Should You Apply?
- 5-day work week, no weekends! Unless you are interested in our extra-hours (ie. Community Engagement Program)
- Award-winning brewery
Please submit applications by email to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Great Lakes Brewery is an equal opportunity employer.
Each job posting and candidate selection process that GLB undertakes will
consider all qualified applicants for employment within the brewery without
regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. GLB will work with
qualified applicants on accessibility accommodations during all levels of our
internal recruitment process. Please notify GLB of any accessibility
requirements in an email and our team will work alongside you to ensure your
needs are met.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.
Schedule: Full Time, Salary
Shift: Monday to Friday
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Probation period: 3 months upon which a review will take place
Work Location: Great Lakes Brewery, 30 Queen Elizabeth Blvd, Etobicoke
Posting Category: Administration
Please note – Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by Great Lakes Brewery.
CLOSING DATE: MAY 10, 2019