Are you passionate about customer service and data entry? Come join our team, as our Order Processing & Billing Clerk and be apart of delivering #FreshGLB to all of Ontario!
A fiercely independent owned and operated brewery, Great Lakes celebrated 30 years in the craft beer business in 2017, making us one of the oldest craft breweries in Ontario.
Here at GLB we hold ourselves to the highest standards in both our passion for beer, customer service and quality of product.
We are looking for a detail orientated individual to join our Administration team to provide exceptional customer service on our order desk with a focus on serving our licensed sales team.
We believe that building strong relationships with our customers lays a foundation of trust, loyalty and authenticity.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday, between 7:30AM to 4:00PM.
- 2-year customer service with a focus on order processing and account management
- Data entry experience with CRM, knowledge of QuickBooks an asset
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail with accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while organizing and prioritizing workload
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Education and Certification Requirement/s: High School Diploma
- Accurate data entry in GLB order systems and scheduling deliveries as required
- Track and solve all delivery issues in a timely manner
- Communicate resolutions to appropriate team members
- Answer all inbound calls to GLB and address all pertaining to order delivery and customer satisfaction
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems
- Verify and reconcile transactions such as proof of delivery, cheques, invoices and maintain filing and record systems
Great Lakes Brewery is in South Etobicoke. Conveniently accessed via TTC from Royal York Station, or via the Gardiner Expressway by car.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salaried position
- 5-day work week, no weekends! Unless you are interested in our extra-hours (ie. Community Engagement Program)
- Award winning brewery
Please submit applications by email to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Great Lakes Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. Each job posting and candidate selection process that GLB undertakes will consider all qualified applicants for employment within the brewery without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. GLB will work with qualified applicants on accessibility accommodations during all levels of our internal recruitment process. Please notify GLB of any accessibility requirements in an email and our team will work alongside you to ensure your needs are met.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.