Great Lakes Brewery (GLB) is looking to expand our retail channel sales team in order to service our growing demand. We are searching for the perfect GLB and Craft Beer ambassador. The ideal candidate will have experience in craft beer sales, relationship building and will understand the uniqueness that is Channel sales (LCBO, Grocery and The Beer Store).
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organized and comfortable working independently and as a team. This person will need to meet certain targets while maintaining the integrity of the GLB brand.
This is an all-encompassing role, supporting and fostering Channel growth while maintaining and strengthening our already great relationships with our partners.
- Build growth with existing retail channel partners through frequent sales calls, visits, and phone calls
- Develop events with customers that highlight the GLB brand(s) while showcasing our brewery
- Expanding our brands reach by increasing our visibility at the retail level
- Working with our partners to increase their knowledge of GLB and the Craft Beer industry
- Working with the Channel sales team to build a service model that is a leader in the changing market
- Retail channel experience in the craft beer industry
- Flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of customers and accounts
- A proven track-record of client relationship management and sales growth
- A self-starter who is able to work independently
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive and confident personality
- A commitment to achieving results
- Demonstrates ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Comfortable with daily and weekly statistical reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, cloud-based software and all major social media platforms
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and maneuver an industry standard keg
- A valid ‘G’ driver’s license and clean driving record
- Smart Serve certified
At GLB we hold ourselves to the highest standards, in both our passion for beer, customer service and in the quality of our products. If you feel like you are the right match for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] In the subject line, please note the position that you are applying for.
Great Lakes Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. Each job posting and candidate selection process that GLB undertakes will consider all qualified applicants for employment within the brewery without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. GLB will work with qualified applicants on accessibility accommodations during all levels of our internal recruitment process. Please notify GLB of any accessibility requirements in an email and our team will work alongside you to ensure your needs are met.
Schedule: Full Time, Salary
Shift: Flexible schedule to accommodate both regular and irregular hours
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Probation period: 3 months upon which a review will take place
Work Location: Great Lakes Brewery
Posting Category: Sales
Please note – Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by Great Lakes Brewery.