Are you an amazing individual who excels at providing exceptional customer service and loves selling in a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment? Come join our team as a Retail Territory Manager (GTA East) and be part of selling #FreshGLB to Ontarians while building long lasting relationships with key industry stakeholders! The ideal candidate will have experience in craft beer sales and will understand the important aspects of retail channel sales (LCBO, Grocery and The Beer Store).
A fiercely independent owned and operated brewery, Great Lakes Brewery (GLB) celebrated 30 years in the craft beer business in 2017, making us one of the oldest independent craft breweries in Canada. We have been named the Best Brewery in Ontario multiple times (Golden Tap Awards) and were twice named the Canadian Brewery of the Year (Canadian Brewing Awards).
Here at GLB we hold ourselves to the highest standards in both our passion for beer, customer service and quality of product.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organized and comfortable working independently and as a team. This person will need to meet certain targets while maintaining the integrity of the GLB brand.
We believe that building strong relationships with our customers lays a foundation of trust, loyalty and authenticity.
This position is full time; based on a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of customers and the brewery.
- Minimum 2 years-experience in retail channel sales or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Ontario’s alcohol retail system for all beverages
- A proven track-record of territory management and sales growth
- A self-starter who is able to work independently
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive and confident personality
- A commitment to achieving results and reporting successes
- Demonstrates ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Comfortable with daily and weekly statistical reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 Suite, Ekos, Dig this Data
- A valid ‘G’ driver’s license and clean driving record
- Building growth with existing retail channel partners through frequent sales calls, visits, and phone calls
- Planning and executing a daily schedule of sales calls focused on specific objectives
- Expanding our brands reach by increasing our visibility at the retail level
- Working with our partners to increase their knowledge of GLB and the Craft Beer industry
- Meeting and exceeding sales objectives
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure proper coverage and execution with outside distributors
- Working with the retail channel sales team to build a service model that is a leader in the changing market
The Location: GLB is located in South Etobicoke. Conveniently accessed via TTC from Royal York Station, or via the Gardiner Expressway by car. The Mimico GO Station is within a 10-minute walk from the brewery.
Why Should You Apply?
· Salaried position
· Award-winning brewery
· FUN brewery
· Delicious craft beer
· Company vehicle
· Company phone and computer
Please submit applications by email to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Great Lakes Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. Each job posting and candidate selection process that GLB undertakes will consider all qualified applicants for employment within the brewery without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. GLB will work with qualified applicants on accessibility accommodations during all levels of our internal recruitment process. Please notify GLB of any accessibility requirements in an email and our team will work alongside you to ensure your needs are met.
Schedule: Full Time, Salary
Shift: Monday to Friday, flexible schedule
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Probation period: 3 months upon which a review will take place
Work Location: Great Lakes Brewery, 30 Queen Elizabeth Blvd, Etobicoke, ON
Posting Category: Retail Channel Sales
Please note – Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by Great Lakes Brewery.