Are you team player and interested in being part of a growing family of craft beer aficionado’s? Come join our team, as our Warehouse Clerk and be part of organizing #FreshGLB for all of Ontario!
A fiercely independent owned and operated brewery, Great Lakes Brewery (GLB) celebrated 30 years in the craft beer business in 2017, making us one of the oldest craft breweries in Ontario.
Here at GLB we hold ourselves to the highest standards in both our passion for beer, customer service and quality of product.
We are looking for a detail-orientated individual to join our Inventory Team to provide exceptional support to the brewery while advancing excellent customer service to all our stakeholders and customers.
This position is full time – Monday to Friday and hours are flexible based on the needs of the brewery.
- Operate a forklift and other (powered) equipment safely and effectively in a high traffic production environment
- Pick and load regularly occurring distributor orders using software
- Receive and inspect shipments for damage and conformity to packing slips
- Evaluate daily production resource(s) and material needs against scheduled inbound loads and available floor space to maximize efficiency and minimize handling
- Uphold strict inventory standards by completing and processing paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that all product(s) are kept/stored properly in the correct environment
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization
- Track all product moving in and out of the facility
- Safe and clear storage, and control, of all inventory in the building
- The ability to use a computer and software to track activities
- Ability to communicate with all departments within the company
- Ability to problem solve issues in a timely manner and communicate with all stakeholders
GLB is located in south Etobicoke. Conveniently accessed via TTC from Royal York Station, or via the Gardiner Expressway by car. The Mimico GO Station is within a 10-minute walk from the brewery.
Why Should You Apply?
- 5-day work week, no weekends! Unless you are interested in our extra-hours (ie. Community Engagement Program)
- Award-winning brewery
Please submit applications by email to o[email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Great Lakes Brewery is
an equal opportunity employer. Each job posting and candidate selection process
that GLB undertakes will consider all qualified applicants for employment
within the brewery without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. GLB will work
with qualified applicants on accessibility accommodations during all levels of
our internal recruitment process. Please notify GLB of any accessibility
requirements in an email and our team will work alongside you to ensure your
needs are met.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.
Schedule: Full Time, Salary
Shift: Monday to Friday
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Probation period: 3 months upon which a review will take place
Work Location: Great Lakes Brewery, 30 Queen Elizabeth Blvd, Etobicoke
Posting Category: Inventory
Please note – Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by Great Lakes Brewery.