15 Mar SPOTLIGHT ON GLB SUPPORTERS: Brad Rouse @BradRouse_Brad
Hey everyone, meet Brad Rouse.
Rouse, also known affectionally around the brewery retail store as, Old Man Rouse (though he’s not old and we’re not sure where the name came from [cough]), is a dream customer for a craft brewery. Here are some of the reasons why:
- He thoroughly enjoys our beer.
- Instead of shopping at the LCBO, Beer Store or Grocery Stores (which is great too), Rouse routinely brings his smiling face into the brewery retail store to purchase his #FreshGLB and instantly lights up the staff.
- Rouse, who recently moved to Hamilton, ON, jumps on the GO Train whenever there is a GLB event (pub crawl, tap takeovers, etc) and heads into Toronto to show his support. He has been on countless GLB Danforth pub crawls over the years and it would be a shock to not have him there.
- He uses Twitter and Instagram to show us the GLB beers he’s consuming.
- Rouse supports local independent beer bars and restaurants and has pushed for more GLB beer in Hamilton (on our behalf, so he says). Brux House is his haunt and should a GLB beer not be pouring on any given day, he’ll let us know about it with a smile and a wink of the eye.
- Food Truck Friday’s – when we launched the program here at the brewery last spring/summer, you could count on Rouse to swing by for a $5 glass of beer on the patio.
- He treats our staff great. From the individuals who work in the retail store, to sales reps and office administrative people, GLB folk have enjoyed getting to know Brad over the years.
From all of us here at GLB we thank you for your continued support, Brad Rouse!
So now you know Brad Rouse, the eminent craft beer customer. Happy birthday good sir!