At Great Lakes Brewery we strive to be an inclusive hub in the community, and to share our passion for craft beer through accessibility and collaboration.
Great Lakes Brewery is privileged to operate in one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world. Our staff, our community, and our partners, are made up of individuals from all over the world, and we take great pride in that.
At its core, beer is a people’s beverage, and the craft beer industry has been built by incorporating community. Through our spaces, we aim to unify people regardless of gender, religion, race, ability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. We strive to create a workplace that holds inclusivity and equality at the top of our priority list. Beer is for everyone, and we produce, market, and sell it as such with no room for compromise.
We Promise To:
- have zero tolerance for bias, racism, discrimination, harassment, and violence
- ensure respect, fairness, and compassion within our workplace
- make diversity a priority within our working relationships and partnerships
- work to dismantle diversity and inclusion barriers through enforcing equal opportunities in our hiring practices and mentorship programs
- be accountable in providing a safe space through transparent dialogue, internal assessments, and ongoing staff education
- commit resources to the constant work necessary to build a culture of respect and appreciation
- work with our charitable partners to address disparity in our community
Great Lakes Brewery is committed to showing up for each other. Therefore, we expect these standards to be upheld by our team and partners. In the instance of non-compliance of any of the GLB values outlined, we ask you to report this behaviour to a member of our management team at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate corrective action.
This code of conduct is an ever-evolving set of guidelines that we are committed to upholding and monitoring, for its effectiveness, and relevance, to issues facing our organization and industry.