We are excited to announce our plans to open a second location – the GLB Brewpub!
Our Brewpub is located in the growing East Bayfront community on Toronto’s beautiful waterfront, where we will be brewing small innovative batches of beer paired with a creative food program.
Front of House Team Member:
We are looking for vibrant and dedicated Front of House Team Members of all experience levels to achieve a best-in-class hospitality experience and represent GLB values in all that you do!
Our Promise to You:
- Beer Education
- Career development opportunities
- Culture of respect, appreciation, and trust
- Creative collaboration
- Community involvement
- Beer, Food and Merchandise discount
- Mentorship, Co-op and placement opportunities
- Effective communication skills
- A drive for excellence in providing best-in-class service standards
- Critically analyze quality and take ownership
- Passionate about food and craft beer culture
- Engage with guests about GLB products and vision
- Team player to provide a consistent, full-service guest experience
- Build relationships to create repeat business and a loyal customer base
- Ability to provide detailed knowledge for products on tap and in our retail shop
- Take pride in our space through completion of daily and weekly side/cleaning tasks
- Drive sales of GLB products in our retail shop
- Ability to work holidays and weekends
About Great Lakes Brewery:
Quality, integrity, people, and community make up the culture of Great Lakes Brewery. We acknowledge and appreciate the role of our employees in making our company what it is today and strive to provide opportunities for our people to develop and grow in their careers.
A fiercely independently owned and operated brewery, Great Lakes Brewery is celebrating 35 years in the craft beer business, making us one of the oldest independent craft breweries in Canada. We have been named the Best Brewery in Ontario and twice awarded the Canadian Brewery of the Year.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in hospitality or customer facing roles
- Knowledge of point-of-sale systems
- Smart Serve certified an asset
- Interest in craft beer and food
- Ability to move a keg or two!
To apply to be a part of our Front of House Team, please send your resume to us at: email@example.com
Great Lakes Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. Each job posting and candidate selection process that GLB undertakes will consider all qualified applicants for employment within the brewery without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. GLB will work with qualified applicants on accessibility accommodations during all levels of our internal recruitment process. Please notify GLB of any accessibility requirements in an email and our team will work alongside you to ensure your needs are met.
Expected start date: 2022-03
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
Additional pay: Gratuity