We are excited to announce our plans to open a second location – the GLB Brewpub!
The Brewpub is located in the growing East Bayfront community on downtown Toronto’s beautiful waterfront, where we will be brewing small innovative batches of beer and pairing them with a creative food program.
Kitchen Team Member:
We are looking for a team of passionate and motivated hospitality stars to help us create a best-in-class guest experience and represent Great Lakes Brewery values in everything that you do.
Our Promise to You:
- Culture of respect, appreciation + trust
- Work/life balance
- Community involvement
- Career development + mentorship opportunities
- Beer, Food + Merch discount
- Offering Externship, Placement, Co-op + opportunities for Students
- Excellent communicator
- Solutions-oriented collaborator
- Pride in your craft + providing a best-in-class guest experience
- Passionate about culinary culture
- Lifelong learner
- Attention to detail – organization skills and cleanliness practice
- Technical skill in preparing and cooking seasonal ingredients
- Multi-tasking and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Dedicated to upholding quality + safety standards
- Following systems and procedures
- Ability to work holidays and weekends
About Great Lakes Brewery:
Quality, integrity, people, and community make up the culture of Great Lakes Brewery. We acknowledge and appreciate the role of our employees in making our company what it is today and strive to provide opportunities for our people to develop and grow in their careers.
A fiercely independently owned and operated brewery, Great Lakes Brewery is celebrating 35 years in the craft beer business, making us one of the oldest independent craft breweries in Canada. We have been named the Best Brewery in Ontario and twice awarded the Canadian Brewery of the Year.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in hospitality
- Knowledge of POS systems
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- First Aid + Smart Serve certified is nice to have
To apply to be a part of our Kitchen Team, please send resume to us at: email@example.com
Great Lakes Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. Each job posting and candidate selection process that GLB undertakes will consider all qualified applicants for employment within the brewery without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. GLB will work with qualified applicants on accessibility accommodations during all levels of our internal recruitment process. Please notify GLB of any accessibility requirements in an email and our team will work alongside you to ensure your needs are met.
Expected start date: 2022-03
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
Additional pay: Gratuity