Deliver #FreshGLB right to the front doors of our amazing customers… with a smile. This position is part-time (two days a week) with the ability to grow within the GLB family.
A fiercely independent owned and operated brewery, Great Lakes celebrated 30 years in the craft beer business in 2017, making us one of the oldest craft breweries in Ontario.
GLB we hold ourselves to the highest standards in both our passion for beer,
customer service and quality of product. We believe that building strong
relationships with our customers lays a foundation of trust, loyalty and
Key Accountabilities and Activities
- Delivering craft beer to customers in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle(s)
- Establish a system for keeping accurate records of home deliveries made
- Perform pre-trip inspections, daily logs and reporting to ensure fleet standards are met and logged
- Fleet preventative maintenance actions on a daily basis
- Complying with GLB Vehicle Safety and Usage policy
- Other warehouse duties as required
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Necessary Knowledge and Experience
- Passion for all things Craft Beer with a focus on the local community
- Be extremely friendly, outgoing, and have a positive attitude
- Value outstanding customer service to create and maintain the friendly, professional, and fun experience GLB is known for
- Have exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- Be proactive in assisting and “reading” customers, and the ability to personalize each visit
- Be able to work alone or in a team environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid G class driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- A safe and clean driving record
Education and Certification Requirement/s:
- Smart Serve Certified with Retail Alcohol Sales designation
- Valid G class driver’s license
Great Lakes Brewery is in South Etobicoke. Conveniently accessed via TTC from Royal York Station, or via the Gardiner Expressway by car.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great team of passionate individuals
- Award-winning brewery
- #FreshGLB beers and a fun company culture
- This position is part-time
Please submit applications by email to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Lakes Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. Each job posting and candidate
selection process that GLB undertakes will consider all qualified applicants
for employment within the brewery without regard to race, colour,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected
factors. GLB will work with qualified applicants on accessibility
accommodations during all levels of our internal recruitment process. Please
notify GLB of any accessibility requirements in an email and our team will work
alongside you to ensure your needs are met.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.