October 21, 2020
After closing our retail store doors to the public more than 6.5 months ago, we are happy to announce that we’re back and we can’t wait to see you!
Our last day of in-store service took place back in March, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which changed our business model overnight. We pivoted quickly, shutting the store down to focus on home delivery – ensuring our beer was still getting to you in a safe and efficient manner.
When we started offering you the ability to order your #FreshGLB online for brewery curbside pick-up on April 23rd, we were overwhelmed by the response and we welcomed back a number of amazing team members. It was great to see so many of your faces once again; albeit from a distance through our garage door.
With the temperature dropping and with the rain (and snow) that October and November bring with them, we made the decision to re-open the store in the safest manner possible.
Take a tour with Retail Store Manager, Nick Densmore.
Here are some things you’ll need to know when visiting us here in glorious Etobicoke:
- Taproom is still closed. No draught, no sitting, no sampling, no lingering.
- You can walk through the store in one direction. We have stickers on the floor to guide you through – one way traffic only. One entrance, one exit.
- Limit of four customers in store at any one time.
- Our lovely staff members are still the only ones grabbing beer from the fridge, you simply order at the bar.
- Bring a mask. They are mandatory. We do have some available to purchase as well.
- Retail hours continue to be Monday – Sunday, 11am to 6pm
Thank you to everyone for your continued support! Reminder to be kind, and stay safe.